vibus.net

Old June 15th 06, 04:49 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
John

Default vibus.net

Hi

Anyone knows what happened to vibus.net? Anyone has their working telephone
number?

Thanks

Regards

Old June 15th 06, 06:16 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
Hi

Anyone knows what happened to vibus.net? Anyone has their working
telephone number?

Thanks

Regards

Is this any help?

Domain Name: VIBUS.NET

Administrative Contact:
Doug Pearson
Unit 2
Dorra Ind. Estate
Ennis, County Clare n/a
Ireland
+353 656820133
Fax- +353 656820133

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Jonny Baird
11 University Street
Belfast, NI BT7 1FY
UK
+44 2890 873200
Fax- +44 2890 873800

--
Gordon Hudson || Hostroute.com Ltd
e-mail:ghudson [at] hostroute.net

Old June 15th 06, 06:26 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
John

The uk number +44 2890 873200 does not work. They seem to have just
disappeared from the face of the earth.

Regards

Old June 15th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
The uk number +44 2890 873200 does not work. They seem to have just
disappeared from the face of the earth.

I found this one in Google 0800 072 8759

Old June 15th 06, 06:30 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
The uk number +44 2890 873200 does not work. They seem to have just
disappeared from the face of the earth.

Another previous number 0870 765 1011

Old June 15th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
The uk number +44 2890 873200 does not work. They seem to have just
disappeared from the face of the earth.

Their IP's seem not be routed at all at the moment.
I get nowhere trying to trace to any of them.

Old June 15th 06, 08:12 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
Gordon Hudson

"John" wrote in message
news
Incorrect number according to the message.

I think you have now officially reached a dead end.

Old June 15th 06, 08:34 PM posted to alt.internet.providers.uk,uk.net.providers,uk.telecom.broadband
John

Ooops. I have a domain registered through them.

"Gordon Hudson" wrote in message

news