Best deal at the moment for 1 Laptop, 1 computer network on NTL cable modem?

Old June 17th 06, 12:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

Default Best deal at the moment for 1 Laptop, 1 computer network on NTL cable modem?

I have a new laptop and my home computer, I am looking at getting a
wireless network to sync files and access folders on each machine. I'm
currently on NTL.

What is the best deal at the moment?

The laptop already has WiFi hardware onboard.

Ta

Rich

Old June 27th 06, 08:34 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Fixer

the choice is varied and they all do the same thing basically so you pay
your money and make your choice, personnally I use Belkin which has
lifetime support
ps.com...