Adding a PDA to wireless network

Old June 17th 06, 04:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Adding a PDA to wireless network

I've setup a wireless router and laptop (win xp) to access the internet
through a broadband account. This works fine, no problems.
I'm now trying to add an o2 xda mini (win mobile 5) so the laptop and
xda can see each other. But I'm stuck.
I can confirm through the router admin that both devices can connect to
the router wirelessly but I don't know how to configure the devices so
they see each other.
Does anyone know what I should do?

Also, when I have wifi enabled on the xda and I access the internet how
do I know it's accessing using the wifi connection to the router and
not through my gprs phone account (if that makes sense).

Thanks very much for the help!