voip.co.uk billing

Old June 18th 06, 11:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

Default voip.co.uk billing

I would advise anyone with voip.co.uk to double check their account.
Just had a look at mine and noticed that they've decided to charge me
yesterday for their UK Monthly Bundle at 1.99 and back dated it to the
end of January
Max
Old June 18th 06, 12:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 10:13:43 GMT, Max Power
wrote:

I would advise anyone with voip.co.uk to double check their account.
Just had a look at mine and noticed that they've decided to charge me
yesterday for their UK Monthly Bundle at 1.99 and back dated it to the
end of January
Max

The charging system at voip is all to cock. They seem to be slowly
sorting it out now though. I got cut off because they hadn't corrected
for incorrect charges to my account. At least the call charges seem to
have been sorted out now. I paid up for the 'UK' tariff for a year so
I'm not charged monthly for that.

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.