Best deal at the moment for wireless networking with 1 Laptop, 1 computer network on NTL cable modem?

Old June 18th 06, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Best deal at the moment for wireless networking with 1 Laptop, 1 computer network on NTL cable modem?

Best deal at the moment for wireless networking on 1 Laptop, 1 computer
network on NTL cable modem?

I have a new laptop and my home computer, I am looking at getting a
wireless network to sync files and access folders on each machine. I'm
currently on NTL.

What is the best deal at the moment?

The laptop already has WiFi hardware onboard.

Ta

Rich