SPA3000 Voipbuster on Gateway1

Old June 18th 06, 03:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bleh

Default SPA3000 Voipbuster on Gateway1

I've just got my Sipura SPA3000 so getting to grips with as as fast as
I can. I've got Sipgate setup on line 1 which seems to be working fine
for calls in and out. I'm not trying to configure Voipbuster as
gateway 1. My current settings are :

Line 1 tab settings
Gateway 1 :
GW1 NAT Mapping Enable: Yes
GW1 Auth ID: username
GW1 Password: password

Settings seem ok as work on PAP2, switched back to PAP2 and Voipbuster
is working today :-)

The dial plan is set to :

(xx.|*xx.|#1,:xx.:gw1)

I pick up handset, press #1 and get a constant tone (like
unavailable). Dial a number and dials then beeping. So I've not got
something right yet. Still trying a few settings and googling but any
help would be much appriciated. tia

oh all ports are open as SPA3000 in DMZ.
Old June 20th 06, 09:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
PhilT

Bleh wrote:

The dial plan is set to :

(xx.|*xx.|#1,:xx.:gw1)

should be :@gw1 ?

Phil

Old June 20th 06, 12:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"PhilT" wrote in message
ps.com...

Bleh wrote:

The dial plan is set to :

(xx.|*xx.|#1,:xx.:gw1)

should be :@gw1 ?

Phil

I'm trying to get internetcalls.com to function on a gateway & have been
trying: 0#,:xx.:@gw1 to no avail.

Old June 20th 06, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Bleh

On 20 Jun 2006 01:32:32 -0700, "PhilT" wrote:

Bleh wrote:

The dial plan is set to :

(xx.|*xx.|#1,:xx.:gw1)

should be :@gw1 ?

Phil

I can't believe I missed that...yes it not works. Thanks