Are Nildram still ok ?

Old June 18th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

Default Are Nildram still ok ?

I've been looking at changing to Nildram as my ISP when I relocate to the UK
(2meg 'DSLsurf' inc 'free calls') - they look ok on Adslguide, any thoughts
please ???
Dave

Old June 18th 06, 06:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
devs

In message , Dave
writes
I've been looking at changing to Nildram as my ISP when I relocate to the UK
(2meg 'DSLsurf' inc 'free calls') - they look ok on Adslguide, any thoughts
please ???

Rubbish. Stay away and tell all your friends to too. If all and sundry
join I won't be able to maintain my 7191KBs download speeds.
--
Devs
"Punchdown Pete the old Kroner"
Old June 18th 06, 07:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave

ok ;-)

"devs" wrote in message
In message , Dave
writes

Old June 18th 06, 07:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Loz

devs wrote:
In message , Dave
writes
I've been looking at changing to Nildram as my ISP when I relocate to
the UK
(2meg 'DSLsurf' inc 'free calls') - they look ok on Adslguide, any
thoughts
please ???

Rubbish. Stay away and tell all your friends to too. If all and sundry
join I won't be able to maintain my 7191KBs download speeds.

LOL... I was surprised at first to see the comment, as I have only
really read good things about them - and then I saw the next bit

Old June 19th 06, 09:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:29:26 +0100, Loz wrote:

devs wrote:
In message , Dave
writes
I've been looking at changing to Nildram as my ISP when I relocate to
the UK
(2meg 'DSLsurf' inc 'free calls') - they look ok on Adslguide, any
thoughts
please ???

Rubbish. Stay away and tell all your friends to too. If all and sundry
join I won't be able to maintain my 7191KBs download speeds.

LOL... I was surprised at first to see the comment, as I have only
really read good things about them - and then I saw the next bit

Yea, very good,

David Bradley

Old June 19th 06, 09:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
tx2

Dave wrote:
I've been looking at changing to Nildram as my ISP when I relocate to the UK
(2meg 'DSLsurf' inc 'free calls') - they look ok on Adslguide, any thoughts
please ???

I've just migrated from Plusnet to Nildram; was very pleased with how i
was kept informed of progress, and then seamlessly switched over (OK,
that's down to BT) but since then, my connection has been absolutely
fine (it was great with Plusnet, but I wasn't great with them)