Sipgate problem - Unable to connect to geo number

Old June 19th 06, 06:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

Default Sipgate problem - Unable to connect to geo number

Unable to connect to my Sipgate geo number, when calling from mobile
or landline.

Just 3 bleeps.

Anyone else?

Old June 19th 06, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Mr Woo:
Unable to connect to my Sipgate geo number, when calling from mobile
or landline.

Just 3 bleeps.

Anyone else?

No problem here.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:

Old June 19th 06, 06:38 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Woo

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:25:51 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

No problem here.

Interesting. My brothers Sipgate geo number, in a different part of
the country, is not working either.

You must be lucky.

Old June 19th 06, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Mr Woo wrote:

Interesting. My brothers Sipgate geo number, in a different part of
the country, is not working either.

You must be lucky.

I have a good few sipgate numbers, non seem to be working.. Tried from
Three and T-Mobile.
Old June 19th 06, 06:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
k...
Thus spaketh Mr Woo:
Unable to connect to my Sipgate geo number, when calling from mobile
or landline.

Just 3 bleeps.

Anyone else?

No problem here.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk

I can't dial into any of my Sipgate numbers from
PSTN. mobile or any of my other VoIP services.
Neither can I dial out to any of these numbers
from Sipgate but can connect within Sipgate
itself.

Old June 19th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Mr Woo pretended :
Unable to connect to my Sipgate geo number, when calling from mobile
or landline.

Just 3 bleeps.

Anyone else?

Leeds number works.

Bradford - 3 beeps

Old June 19th 06, 07:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

"Mr Woo" wrote in message
idual.de...
Unable to connect to my Sipgate geo number, when calling from mobile
or landline.

Just 3 bleeps.

Anyone else?

Mine are not working also.
one is perminently busy, the ohter two seem dead

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old June 19th 06, 07:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

Mine are not working also.
one is perminently busy, the ohter two seem dead

all 3 are 0161

--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old June 19th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Calling from BT landline i get the three tone sound, then "The other
person has hung up"

0121 and 0191
Old June 19th 06, 07:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Not working here, either in or out. My number is a Scarborough 01723 number