Internet calls credit taken early :-(

Old June 20th 06, 11:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

Default Internet calls credit taken early :-(

Hmm looks like my credit has gone before I had a chance to top it up. Seems
they are
using a time zone of UK +1

Bummer - it was only a euro or two but it is the principle.

Still I reckon I've well had my 11.75E worth and they seem to be about the
only
voip co that has a *reliable* call divert to a mobile from the allocated
geographic no

Old June 20th 06, 03:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"DMac" wrote in message
.uk
Hmm looks like my credit has gone before I had a chance
to top it up. Seems they are
using a time zone of UK +1

Bummer - it was only a euro or two but it is the
principle.
Still I reckon I've well had my 11.75E worth and they
seem to be about the only
voip co that has a *reliable* call divert to a mobile
from the allocated geographic no

Who are "they" - ??

I wouldn't use any service where credit expired without use.

Ivor

Old June 20th 06, 04:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

DMac wrote:
Hmm looks like my credit has gone before I had a chance to top it up. Seems
they are
using a time zone of UK +1

Bummer - it was only a euro or two but it is the principle.

Still I reckon I've well had my 11.75E worth and they seem to be about the
only
voip co that has a *reliable* call divert to a mobile from the allocated
geographic no

Yes, considering they are a Swiss/German company I am not surprised. ;-)

I am a big fan of the Finarea group and their companies, even though
they keep changing their T&Cs. (But must admit, any more changes now and
its like shooting themselves in the foot...).

VoIP companies must be dreading the day Finarea start to sell the
different outfits - massive customer base and lots more advertising..
Assuming their service/price stays the same, that is.