Exchange Upgrade

Old June 20th 06, 11:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Stewart Bailey

Default Exchange Upgrade

Is there any way to find out when my exchange will be upgraded ???

post code

PR2 3EW

Old June 21st 06, 02:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

"Stewart Bailey" wrote in message
. uk...
Is there any way to find out when my exchange will be upgraded ???

post code

PR2 3EW

Well as a good guess I would think BT look after your local exchange. So
using the computer infront of you - contact BT and ask them. If you want
someone to do it for you post your name, address and phone number.

Old June 21st 06, 05:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Stewart Bailey:

http://www.samknows.com/broadband/checker2.php

Old June 21st 06, 10:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"Stewart Bailey" wrote in message
. uk...
Is there any way to find out when my exchange will be upgraded ???

post code

PR2 3EW

Upgraded to what? llu or adsl max
Samknows shows both