New 8MB Broadband Just Launched and A Great UK Business Opportunity Too!!!

Old June 21st 06, 12:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
nw_bridgend

Default New 8MB Broadband Just Launched and A Great UK Business Opportunity Too!!!

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

Old June 21st 06, 12:47 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
CheggersPop

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

I bet a pound to a pinch of **** you're not being totally honest about
your connection with the site.....................

Old June 21st 06, 12:52 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Nicholas Thomas

nw_bridgend wrote:
http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

Another reason not to use Tiscali, then. Not that I *needed* another
one, mind...

xF,

....Nick
Old June 21st 06, 02:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Rob

"nw_bridgend" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.

http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

Complaints over spamming newsgroups with affiliate schemes to Tiscali and
also

Old June 21st 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Joker7

:
: I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
: and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
: a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
: as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.
:
: http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr

http://yourteambuilder.com/index.php?p=spam

Chris

--
Cheap As Chips Broadband http://yeah.kick-butt.co.uk
Superb hosting & domain name deals http://host.kick-butt.co.uk

Old June 21st 06, 08:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:40:31 UTC, "Joker7" wrote:

"nw_bridgend" wrote in message
oups.com...
: http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/ggr
:
: I have recently signed up for this FREE UK Only Business Opportunity
: and the Broadband and Telephone Package which is saving me money. Take
: a look at the website to view the Broadband Packages on offer as well
: as the excellent opportunity to make extra money.
:
: http://saffir.yourteambuilder.com/xxx

http://yourteambuilder.com/index.php?p=spam

Thanks. I had been trying to find a link...

http://www.broadbandbanter.com