Vonage not " hanging up"

Old June 21st 06, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
REDSKINS

Default Vonage not " hanging up"

over the last few days, when making a call on my vonage line, upon hanging
up the call has hung up at my end and I am enable to make another call, but
the call at the other end has not been " hung up"!

this is the first time I have had any problems with Vonage and quite
impressed by their service.

The fault will clear if i disconnect the PaP2 box for 2 mins or it clears
itself after about 10 mins.

anyone else had this problem?

Lee

Old June 21st 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh REDSKINS:
over the last few days, when making a call on my vonage line, upon
hanging up the call has hung up at my end and I am enable to make
another call, but the call at the other end has not been " hung up"!

this is the first time I have had any problems with Vonage and quite
impressed by their service.

The fault will clear if i disconnect the PaP2 box for 2 mins or it
clears itself after about 10 mins.

anyone else had this problem?

Lee

Not with Vonage, but a few of us did with non-Vonage locked PAP2s on
VoIPStunt.com, SIPDiscount.com and their other services, until we updated
the firmware.

As you have a Vonage locked device, you will probably need to contact Vonage
for an update if they have one.

Though forwarding the correct ports on your router may help.

--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via: