Quintum config

Old June 22nd 06, 08:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
zeman

Default Quintum config

Hi all,
I have a Quintum A800. I know how to configure it to do 1 DIRECT mode
(gtw-to-gtw) call using CLID (111) and a prefix (123123) on the DNIS to
IP 10.10.10.10: (dial with leading 00)

pbxtg 1
huntpubldn 111
cid 2
exit

iptg
outprefix 123123
exit

be sroute 1
callsig 10.10.10.10
routename gtw1
dn 1 * 0 0 1
dn 2 * 1 0 2
exit

Now how can I configure this gateway for 2 VoIP providers: (also in
DIRECT MODE)
1: Clid (111) and Prefix (123123) to Gtw1 (10.10.10.10) dial with
leading 00
2: Clid (222) and Prefix (456456) to Gtw2 (20.20.20.20) dial without
leading 00

Thanks!