Ethernet DSL modem?

Old June 22nd 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Flying Rat

Default Ethernet DSL modem?

In article , Mark says...
I'm looking to ditch NTL cable after putting up with their crap
servers and proxies for far too long.

Since I have a VoIP router with NAT used with my current cable modem I
only need a non-NAT (bridging) DSL modem with Ethernet connectivity.

What comes recommended (or best avoided, come to that)? ADSL2+
support is desirable, but not essential. Are the old D-Link (300G and
300T) boxes OK?

A Linksys ADSL2 modem will only cost you about 25.

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware...nksysADSL2.asp