Bulldog - OK to move to?

Old June 23rd 06, 08:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
The Inquisitor

Default Bulldog - OK to move to?

If you join bulldog are you completely insane, the ONLY reason they are
closing down the retail side down was due to the sheer volume of customer
complaints and bad publicity from " BBC1 watchdog" and being referred to
ofcom

the number of complaints in this newsgroup over the last 12 months alone
should put you off.

They are/were a totally inept company for customer service

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM

Old June 24th 06, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Peter Andrews

"The Inquisitor" wrote in message
.uk...
If you join bulldog are you completely insane, the ONLY reason they are
closing down the retail side down was due to the sheer volume of customer
complaints and bad publicity from " BBC1 watchdog" and being referred to
ofcom

the number of complaints in this newsgroup over the last 12 months alone
should put you off.

They are/were a totally inept company for customer service

GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM

A friend asked me to help him get his ADSL Bulldog service working last
week. ADSL connectivity achieved 5 minutes after a call to support who said
it needed to get a technician to look at it in 24 - 48 hours!! Outlook
email set up - paperwork and website had conflicting information - a day
later a hybrid of the settings quoted and it now works - a week after
service activation. Well it is a a month cheaper than his previous ISP!!!
.... and support was a 0800 number.

Peter