Pussnet made the grade

Old June 23rd 06, 11:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Al

Default Pussnet made the grade

Reduce bandwidth by turning up the Torrents!

Pussnet - worldwide fame at last:
http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs

Old June 23rd 06, 01:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Terry_P

On 23 Jun 2006 03:51:13 -0700, Al wrote:

Pussnet - worldwide fame at last:
http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Bad_ISPs

Bad? Sounds good to me! Glad to see any ISP trying to stop the greedy
bandwidth hogs ruining the internet for the rest of us.

Terry_P