Are you intelligent or a dreaded fool?

Old June 23rd 06, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mr.Cools

Default Are you intelligent or a dreaded fool?

Are you intelligent or a dreaded fool?

Find it out with this IQ test

http://in.geocities.com/prabhuraaman/iqtest.htm

Don't feel sorry if you turn out to be a fool since it is true

Old June 23rd 06, 07:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
silvercelt

I need no test to tell me my IQ=) I know the answer is roughly 10=)

Old June 23rd 06, 07:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:04:51 -0700, silvercelt wrote:

I need no test to tell me my IQ=) I know the answer is roughly 10=)

You cant be that clever, your using Google groups!!

Old June 23rd 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:48:10 UTC, gort wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:04:51 -0700, silvercelt wrote:

I need no test to tell me my IQ=) I know the answer is roughly 10=)

You cant be that clever, your using Google groups!!

But you were the one who posted a sentence containing both a punctuation
error and a spelling error! :-))

http://www.broadbandbanter.com
Old June 23rd 06, 09:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

But you were the one who posted a sentence containing both a punctuation
error and a spelling error! :-))

I did'nt say I was. I see Googlites stick together!

Dave
Old June 23rd 06, 09:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 20:16:02 UTC, gort wrote:

But you were the one who posted a sentence containing both a punctuation
error and a spelling error! :-))

I did'nt say I was. I see Googlites stick together!

Not sure how you work that out .... perhaps you really *are* low IQ...or
can't you read headers? :-)

(actually, do tell me how you think I'm a Googlite...)

http://www.broadbandbanter.com
Old June 24th 06, 10:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Bob Eager

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 05:31:53 UTC, gort wrote:

Not sure how you work that out .... perhaps you really *are* low IQ...or
can't you read headers? :-)

(actually, do tell me how you think I'm a Googlite...)

I did misread the header, so I apologise for that and will not rise to the
bait of low IQ!!

No worries...I've used many news clients in the last 25 years, and none
of the were Google! The current one is the nicest...

http://www.broadbandbanter.com
Old June 24th 06, 03:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark Carver

gort wrote:
On Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:04:51 -0700, silvercelt wrote:

I need no test to tell me my IQ=) I know the answer is roughly 10=)

You cant be that clever, your using Google groups!!

I wish someone would explain to me how one is supposed to read and contribute to
Usenet, when using a 'public' PC, and/or an internet connection that only has
Port 80 open. So far, the only method I've had success with is GG ?

--
Mark
Old June 24th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
silvercelt

Well that is true yes.... about 5 then?