Eyebeam and VOIPCheap

Old June 23rd 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jim

Default Eyebeam and VOIPCheap

Anyone use the above combination ? If so - can anyone provide me with
a working dialplan (string) ??

I've been scratching my head but still can't figure it out

Am only using VOIPCheap as it gives free calls to UK landlines - what
others (that give free UK calls) would you recommend ?

Cheers

Jim
Old June 23rd 06, 11:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

Anyone use the above combination ? If so - can anyone provide me with
a working dialplan (string) ??

I've been scratching my head but still can't figure it out

Am only using VOIPCheap as it gives free calls to UK landlines - what
others (that give free UK calls) would you recommend ?

Cheers

Jim

Eyebeam is the same as X-Pro isn't it?

I have a test account with VoipCheap.com

And a full account (with credit and incoming number) with

VoipCheap.co.uk

I just tried setting up X-Pro with:

Display name, user name & authorization user, all = [voipcheap_user_name]

Password = [voipcheap_password]

Domain realm = voipcheap.com

Sip proxy = sip.voipcheap.com

Everything else left at default

If your account is with voipcheap.co.uk you need to use

Domain realm = voipstunt.com (yes, stunt)

And

Sip proxy = sip.voipstunt.com

Nothing else changed, works fine both incoming and outgoing.

Eyebeam has a dial-plan setting??

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old June 24th 06, 02:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Graham." wrote in message

[snip]

Eyebeam is the same as X-Pro isn't it?

Not quite, no.

Eyebeam has video capability, IM and a few other odds and ends as well.

Ivor