VoIPCheap/Stunt/SIPDiscount/Et.al - Mobile - Top-up Expiry Period -- Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile Top-Ups

Old June 24th 06, 02:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
News Reader

Default VoIPCheap/Stunt/SIPDiscount/Et.al - Mobile - Top-up Expiry Period -- Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile Top-Ups

Dear All,

Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile
Top-Ups (and for a working communication channel / responses to enquiries /
e-mails / etc.!)

I am sure I am amongst many (or at least several) others who have recently
used the mobile top-up method with various of the Finarea / Betamax stable
VoIP service companies only to receive a 60 day credit expiry period against
the advertised, contracted, agreed 120 days (i.e. on the mobile top-up page
at the time such top-ups were made the indicated and contracted expiry
period was / is 120 days).

I and others as I understand it have attempted to communicate this with the
organisations concerned without success.

I am also sure that others have equally serious, significant and legitimate
/ legal issues, queries, etc. that they require to be resolved /
communicated to / with the various Finarea (VoIPCheap, VoIPStunt,
SIPDiscount, Internetcalls, etc.) VoIP company services.

Thus I am seeking some encouragement, support, participation, etc. on a
concerted effort to open a communications channel to make representations to
this / these organisations (either group representations on issues that
affect numerous users similarly or an effective communications channel that
users / customers can individual use).

All thoughts, suggestions and input, etc. appreciated and valued.

A complete list of these organisations internet (VoIP) services would I
think be quite valuable / useful / etc. (as well as as a bonus a list of
their landline services).

Best wishes,

News Reader

P.s. I.e. I think strength in numbers should ensure some effective
resolution / action. A users / customer group / support / community entity
seems like it might be both useful and a good idea.

Old June 24th 06, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Ossifa

"News Reader" wrote in message

Dear All,

Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile
Top-Ups (and for a working communication channel / responses to
enquiries /
e-mails / etc.!)

P.s. I.e. I think strength in numbers should ensure some effective
resolution / action. A users / customer group / support / community
entity
seems like it might be both useful and a good idea.

I voted with my feet, the first time they pocketed my unused credit.
I would not touch any of their services again.

Old June 24th 06, 11:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

News Reader wrote:
Campaign for Correct Expiry Period on Finarea VOIP Service Mobile
Top-Ups (and for a working communication channel / responses to enquiries /
e-mails / etc.!)

[snip]
I and others as I understand it have attempted to communicate this with the
organisations concerned without success.

You get what you pay for. You want them to pay for/subsidise your
telephone calls AND provide you with good customer service?
Old June 25th 06, 12:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tester

You want them to pay for/subsidise your
telephone calls AND provide you with good customer service?

Hi Paul,
Yea i do,
How hard is it for 1 person to check emails, or divert a
phoneline, or pay 1 person to come in to the office 1 day a week or
better, to deal with customers queries, and give them more confidence?

If you look at the customers they are losing, and getting a bad name,
then i certainly would, go to those efforts.

Regards
Old June 25th 06, 12:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Tester wrote:
You want them to pay for/subsidise your
telephone calls AND provide you with good customer service?

How hard is it for 1 person to check emails, or divert a
phoneline, or pay 1 person to come in to the office 1 day a week or
better, to deal with customers queries, and give them more confidence?

They are paying for your phone calls and you want them to pay for staff
to talk to you on the phone/email you? Where do you think this money
will come from, it doesn't grow on trees.

If you look at the customers they are losing, and getting a bad name,
then i certainly would, go to those efforts.

I doubt they care. It is likely that it is cheaper for them to buy
customers/goodwill with offers than to employ staff to answer phone
calls/emails.
Old June 25th 06, 01:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tester

On Sun, 25 Jun 2006 12:44:48 +0100, Paul Cupis
wrote:

They are paying for your phone calls and you want them to pay for staff
to talk to you on the phone/email you? Where do you think this money
will come from, it doesn't grow on trees.

Its not a multi million pound company, only 1 guy at the top, and no
share holders.
They could be better than skype, if the wanted to, but are too stupid
to realize.

I doubt they care. It is likely that it is cheaper for them to buy
customers/goodwill with offers than to employ staff to answer phone
calls/emails.

No, they don't care, but thats breaking the sales of goods act.
Providing a service, that dosn't do what it says on the packet.

I am inquisitive to know, why you seem to justify, bad service, as the
accepted thing now.

Just look back 10 years, and even further, and companies, would bend
over backwards, to help and support.

Regards
Old June 25th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Tester" wrote in message
news
[snip]

No, they don't care, but thats breaking the sales of
goods act. Providing a service, that dosn't do what it
says on the packet.

How can they be breaking the Sale of Goods Act when they're not selling
you anything..?

I am inquisitive to know, why you seem to justify, bad
service, as the accepted thing now.

If you want service, you have to pay for it.

Just look back 10 years, and even further, and companies,
would bend over backwards, to help and support.

So they will, if you pay them, you aren't paying, you seem to want it all
for free.

If you wanted me to do any work for you, do you think I'd come for free as
well..? Dream on.

Ivor

Old June 25th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tester

If you wanted me to do any work for you, do you think I'd come for free as
well..? Dream on.

Ivor

Ivor,
You are being ridiculous, now you know exactly the point i am
making.
If i look back at any of your postings, i trust i wont find you
moaning or complaining, about any of the services, that you use.

And the question that begs to be answered, is, how much money do we
have to pay, before the service becomes one that treats customers
fairly, you tell me?

They are making profit, which denotes that they are being payed for
the service, after all the so-called overheads are taken out, which
means, as i stated at the beginning we have a right to a reasonable
service.
I dont know how you would treat customers, but i certainly, wouldnt
treat them like that, and i dont believe would 1000's of others.

Regards

Old June 25th 06, 06:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Tester was thinking very hard :

If you wanted me to do any work for you, do you think I'd come for free as
well..? Dream on.

Ivor

Ivor,
You are being ridiculous, now you know exactly the point i am
making.
If i look back at any of your postings, i trust i wont find you
moaning or complaining, about any of the services, that you use.

You probably won't, no.

And the question that begs to be answered, is, how much money do we
have to pay, before the service becomes one that treats customers
fairly, you tell me?

More than E0.0019/MIN

They are making profit, which denotes that they are being payed for
the service, after all the so-called overheads are taken out, which
means, as i stated at the beginning we have a right to a reasonable
service.

They provide a fantastic service. They're just impossible to elicit a
reply from.

Old June 25th 06, 09:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

wrote:
They are paying for your phone calls and you want them to pay for staff
to talk to you on the phone/email you? Where do you think this money
will come from, it doesn't grow on trees.

Its not a multi million pound company, only 1 guy at the top, and no
share holders.
They could be better than skype, if the wanted to, but are too stupid
to realize.

None of what you've said there seems to be in response to what I wrote.

I doubt they care. It is likely that it is cheaper for them to buy
customers/goodwill with offers than to employ staff to answer phone
calls/emails.

No, they don't care, but thats breaking the sales of goods act.
Providing a service, that dosn't do what it says on the packet.

I am inquisitive to know, why you seem to justify, bad service, as the
accepted thing now.

Just look back 10 years, and even further, and companies, would bend
over backwards, to help and support.

I am not trying to justify anything, certainly not bad (customer)
service, but it just amuses me that you want someone to pay for your
phone calls and spend money and customer service people etc etc.

Maybe if you want customer service you should use a company that is not
selling at less than cost.