Fujitsu FDX-840: is SIP possible?

Old June 24th 06, 07:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

Default Fujitsu FDX-840: is SIP possible?

As per the subject. I've seen mutterings on the internet that these things
can be reflashed as a D-Link DVG-1120s [
http://voxilla.com/index.php?name=PN...wtopic&p=41586 ] but no
real clues as to likelihood of success. Also, I've seen ex-BT ones that are
locked; how possible is it to unlock them or re-flash them to get them to
do something sensible?

--
http://ale.cx/ (AIM:troffasky) )
18:53:12 up 6 days, 7:34, 3 users, load average: 0.73, 0.85, 0.85

Old July 2nd 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
alexd

alexd wrote:

snip

To follow up on my own post...yes it is. All you need to do is re-flash them
as a D-Link DVG-1120S ['S' for SIP].

http://www.geocities.com/sigmaz_1/

Requisite firmware and tools are there.

--