Re-call and Freetalk

Old June 25th 06, 03:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bob garbutt

Default Re-call and Freetalk

Hi all,

I was having problems getting three way calling and call waiting working
with Freetalk, they use the TBR type recall (time break recall) I found
that one my wireless land line phones I had to set the base stations
recall time to 5 milliseconds and then hold the recall key for about 2
to three seconds for it to work

Cheers, Bob