Orange Broadband Account Name Chnage

Old June 25th 06, 05:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C!

Default Orange Broadband Account Name Chnage

Can anyone download the account change form for Orange from:
http://snipurl.com/s9i6

I have been told I need to fill it in to change the broadband acct
holder name in order to qualify for free BB. From my fifty eight calls
to 150 and 550 it appears that the server holding the form is an
internal Orange server which is not accessible to the public. Call
centre staff can view the form but cannot email or fax it. Also, the
call centre staff are unable to log a fault because it is a website
problem but the website team on 439/5 say it's a registrations problem
- hence the fifty eight calls. I tried calling retentions and
threatening to leave (I am a band five customer) but they keep saying
they will personally look into it - then they put me on hold and
transfer me back to the convergence team that is unable to help.

If anyone here works for orange, can you download the form and email it
to me somehow? Or get it raised as a fault with the correct team? It
seems that no one wants to accept responsibility for the fault

It's pretty crap that twenty days after originally asking for ye olde
freeserve/wanadoo/orange connection to be converted to the free version
I have gotten nowhere... maybe this is an advertising standards problem?

Old June 25th 06, 06:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave P

"C!" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

I can access fine. I'm on Talktalk.

Dave

Old June 25th 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C!

Dave P wrote:
"C!" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone download the account change form for Orange from:
http://snipurl.com/s9i6

I can access fine. I'm on Talktalk.

Dave

Are you sure you can access the form (ie the word document on that
page). The page has changed in the past few minutes but the link (now
half way down) to the "change of broadband account holder request form"
still doesn't work on Orange BB, Bulldog, or JANET (all different
computers). If you can get the word doc, could you email it to me
please? My posting address is valid.

Many thanks,

Chris

Old June 25th 06, 06:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Dave P

Are you sure you can access the form (ie the word document on that
page). The page has changed in the past few minutes but the link (now
half way down) to the "change of broadband account holder request form"
still doesn't work on Orange BB, Bulldog, or JANET (all different
computers). If you can get the word doc, could you email it to me
please? My posting address is valid.

Many thanks,

Chris

I had it up in Word. Now however I can't get it.

Dave

Old June 25th 06, 06:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C!

Dave P wrote:

Are you sure you can access the form (ie the word document on that
page). The page has changed in the past few minutes but the link (now
half way down) to the "change of broadband account holder request form"
still doesn't work on Orange BB, Bulldog, or JANET (all different
computers). If you can get the word doc, could you email it to me
please? My posting address is valid.

Many thanks,

Chris

I had it up in Word. Now however I can't get it.

Dave

Sounds promising

In the past few minutes they have reverted the article kb611 back to
how it was before. I assume this means someone is actually fixing it
I'll try again in a bit

Old June 25th 06, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
C!

C! wrote:
Dave P wrote:

Are you sure you can access the form (ie the word document on that
page). The page has changed in the past few minutes but the link (now
half way down) to the "change of broadband account holder request form"
still doesn't work on Orange BB, Bulldog, or JANET (all different
computers). If you can get the word doc, could you email it to me
please? My posting address is valid.

Many thanks,

Chris

I had it up in Word. Now however I can't get it.

Dave

Sounds promising

In the past few minutes they have reverted the article kb611 back to
how it was before. I assume this means someone is actually fixing it
I'll try again in a bit

Bad practice, replying to my own post but:

"
The KB article has now changed. The link still doesn't work but the
following text has been added:
how to change the account holder details
Article ID: kb611
summary of change: there's now a link to the article about deceased
customers.

If the current account holder tells us they want to change the account
to a new account holder, let them know they can download the request
form from our online Help. They and the new account holder will need to
complete, sign and return the form to us so we can make the changes.

Direct them to the online Knowledge Base at:

http://help.orange.co.uk/
then enter KB611 into the search field
If the customer doesn't have access to the Internet you can send a
request to the admin team/back office for them to send the form to the
customer:

Ventura - use the form on your Intranet and send to the admin team
Garlands - use the 'Change of Account Holder' form in the form
templates folder on your S:drive - save this form in the 'Admin
Requests Temp' folder
Forms are usually sent within 3 working days by the relevant back
office/admin team.
"

So, although it is still not downloadable, at least the online help and
support site now furnishes customers with the information required to
tell the call centre staff how to do their job...