NTL Broadband: Any one in Glasgow area having problems?

Old June 25th 06, 10:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

Default NTL Broadband: Any one in Glasgow area having problems?

"Dexter" wrote in message
Tonight I'm getting speeds between 34 to 250 with drop outs. Last
night was the same and the night before was the same. Connection gets
dropped in the middle of streaming (baseball) at lead twice a week. It
is NTL because the guy accross the road has BT watches the same games
as myself....no problems at al.

In the last couple of months I haven't had one weeks reliable service
from this bunch. From what I can gather I am on the Renfrew fiasco.

Hi Mate,

It`s your lot`s turn up there is it ;0)

Down here (South) it`s been a right pig for a while up and down, DNS Going
tits etc.
I`m getting Pig sick myself, India Technical Support LOL ;0)

Old June 25th 06, 11:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Meggahurtz

"Dexter" wrote in message

It seems that it might get a lot worse before it gets any better.

I agree, they need to invest money fast, too many areas getting problems.

Just take a look over at www.cableforum.co.uk :0(