US Robotics phone

Old June 26th 06, 09:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pipex

Default US Robotics phone

I'd like to get a USB phone to use with Skpye and MSN. Has anyone tried the
US Robotics phone? Is is any good?
Thanks

Old June 28th 06, 04:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I've been using that phone for two months and it works perfectly.

Old June 28th 06, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
fred

ps.com...

Pipex wrote:

I'd like to get a USB phone to use with Skpye and MSN. Has anyone tried
the
US Robotics phone? Is is any good?
Thanks

Just don't go and but the US Robotics Speakerphone. I bought one and it was
terrible. No one could hear me speak!
Fred.