What Does BRAS Stand For?

Old June 27th 06, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Pier Danone

Default What Does BRAS Stand For?

Ive google, Ive hunted, but what the heck does BRAS stand for?!

Someone here must know. Can't keep call it Bras, people think I have an
unhealthy interest in breasts.

Old June 27th 06, 07:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Pier Danone wrote:
Ive google, Ive hunted, but what the heck does BRAS stand for?!

Someone here must know. Can't keep call it Bras, people think I have
an unhealthy interest in breasts.

I would say that's a perfectly healthy interest, but then I'm the
wrong side of 40 & so am supposedly harmless (so they think ;-) )

Old June 27th 06, 08:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

"kráftéé" [email protected] you know what'sgoodforu.pus.com
wrote in message ...
Pier Danone wrote:
Ive google, Ive hunted, but what the heck does BRAS stand for?!

Someone here must know. Can't keep call it Bras, people think I have
an unhealthy interest in breasts.

I would say that's a perfectly healthy interest, but then I'm the wrong
side of 40 & so am supposedly harmless (so they think ;-) )

Kraftee what part of the UK you work in??

Old June 27th 06, 10:01 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
kraftee

Pier Danone wrote:
Ive google, Ive hunted, but what the heck does BRAS stand for?!

Someone here must know. Can't keep call it Bras, people think I
have
an unhealthy interest in breasts.

I would say that's a perfectly healthy interest, but then I'm the
wrong side of 40 & so am supposedly harmless (so they think ;-) )

Kraftee what part of the UK you work in??

The breast bit, why do you ask?

Old June 28th 06, 02:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin²

Kraftee:
I would say that's a perfectly healthy interest,

Well, if you under 30 you can read the 'Lads' mags in public with impunity,

BUT

but then I'm the wrong side of 40 & so am supposedly harmless (so they
think ;-) )

and if you show any interest in anything moderately nubile you will be
'dirty old man'
or worse...
Regards,
Martin

Old June 28th 06, 07:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
SJP

See http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/5120644.stm