Sipgate voicemail

Old June 30th 06, 06:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

Default Sipgate voicemail

Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not working for eveyrone or
just me? I have to go and delete messages on the website at the moment - it
used to work fine.

Old July 1st 06, 01:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
fine.

Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
message I'll try it and let you know.

Ivor

Old July 1st 06, 07:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and delete
messages on the website at the moment - it used to work
fine.

Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website. Next time I get a
message I'll try it and let you know.

Ivor

Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

Old July 2nd 06, 01:26 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Roger Barrett" wrote in
message
Is the delete by DTMF (hit 7 after the message) not
working for eveyrone or just me? I have to go and
delete messages on the website at the moment - it
used to work fine.

Don't know, never tried it. Always use the website.
Next time I get a message I'll try it and let you know.

Ivor

Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
strange..!

Ivor

Old July 2nd 06, 01:57 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:

Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one, which is very
strange..!

Ivor

You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole voicemail system
sounds better than sipgates!

Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

Old July 2nd 06, 04:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:

Sipgate voicemail hurts my head!

I get Mrs Asterisk on one of my 3 lines. Only the one,
which is very strange..!

You mean Allison? I just get a screeching German man!

Is that her name..?! Do you get a voice in English or German..? Because
the English voice isn't recorded by a German (!)

My own asterisk server has all my voice on whole
voicemail system sounds better than sipgates!

Send the files to Sipgate g

Ivor, did you ever get through to my speaking clock?

No, never did :-(

Ivor

Old July 5th 06, 09:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin R&M

What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF Payload set to 101,
Let me know if it works

Regards
Martin

Old July 5th 06, 10:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Martin R&M" wrote in message

What are you dtmf Relay setting on your phone
check you are using sip id or outband and the DTMF
Payload set to 101, Let me know if it works

Translation..?

Oh if you want me to reply, please repost your message correctly, don't
top post.

Ivor
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Old July 6th 06, 12:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 22:06:04 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

Q: What is the most annoying thing on Usenet and in
e-mail? The word SIPGATE .

Here was me thinking it was DEXTER.

Ivor