internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

Old June 30th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Old June 30th 06, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

¬Stephen Hammond has brought this to us :
internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Do you mean www.internetcalls.com........?

I've just made a call to a UK number which was free of charge.

Old June 30th 06, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Scope

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
cant go any further - then Im off.

However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).
Old June 30th 06, 08:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Scope laid this down on his screen :
¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one change
too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it cant go any
further - then Im off.

However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee.. All I
find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it with the 3ct
fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of months ago (well,
for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the
webcall - log in to your account & click "make a call"

Old July 1st 06, 10:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

boo hardly worth it now

I hope they don't keep going up

Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
cant go any further - then Im off.

However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the webcall -
log in to your account & click "make a call"

Oh OK my confusion, hmm it's a shame you can't access the site via wap 12p
to phone mobile to mobile would be good