Doh

Old June 30th 06, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Doh

I have forgotten my admin password for my linksys pap2 :-( can that be
reset????

Thanks

Neil

Old June 30th 06, 10:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

")))' Orange Peel '(((" wrote in message
k...
I have forgotten my admin password for my linksys pap2 :-( can that be
reset????

Thanks

Neil

PAP2 Factory Reset
WARNING! If you're using an unlocked PAP2 previously supplied by Vonage,
your adapter will revert back to the settings from the factory after
resetting and will immediately attempt to 'phone home', re-provisioning
itself from Vonage! If you'd like to reset your PAP2 then re-unlock it, make
sure that you disconnect it from the Internet prior to performing a factory
reset!

Resetting your PAP2 to its factory default settings (often referred to as a
'hard reset') is done via the built-in IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
menu. To access the IVR, simply pick up a telephone that is connected to the
PAP2 and dial:

* * * *

(yep, 4 stars) This will activate the IVR 'Configuration Menu' (you'll hear
a voice tell you this) after which point, simply press the following
sequence of keys to 'factory reset' your PAP2:

7 3 7 3 8 #