Problems with EasyPABX

Old July 1st 06, 11:54 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default Problems with EasyPABX

Anybody having problems with registration with EasyPABX today?

Registration failed this morning on 8 lines with three providers after
no breaks for 19 days.

No responses whatsoever in their own forum :-(

David
Old July 1st 06, 07:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Telephoneman

"David Floyd" wrote in message
Anybody having problems with registration with EasyPABX today?

Registration failed this morning on 8 lines with three providers after no
breaks for 19 days.

No responses whatsoever in their own forum :-(

David

Never used them before so I tried to register as a new user - the result;

Sorry - an error has occurred.

Error message:

No error message - please try again

Liam