provision server

Old July 1st 06, 05:06 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ken

Default provision server

I have been the unfortunate customer of buying a voipsolutions mta-v102.
There is no option for entering sip username and password. The only option
is for a provision server, does anyone know how I can set up a http config
page.I want to be able to use voipbuster or similar

Thanks

Old July 1st 06, 10:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
linker3000

Ken wrote:
I have been the unfortunate customer of buying a voipsolutions mta-v102.
There is no option for entering sip username and password. The only option
is for a provision server, does anyone know how I can set up a http config
page.I want to be able to use voipbuster or similar

Thanks

Sound like you need to get it unlocked - where'd it come from?