2wire engineering key

Old July 1st 06, 09:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Irongecko

Default 2wire engineering key

Im looking for the engineering key for my bt2700hgv router so i can
change the settings (everything is locked to my bt account)
I've seen it mentioned on t'internet in a few places but i havent
actually found the key. Anyone got it by chance?

-Irongecko

Old July 9th 06, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Clint Sharp

In message .com,
Irongecko writes
Im looking for the engineering key for my bt2700hgv router so i can
change the settings (everything is locked to my bt account)
I've seen it mentioned on t'internet in a few places but i havent
actually found the key. Anyone got it by chance?

-Irongecko

ISTR when I had an 1800HG you could use the ISP key or just get the
manual setup one off the 2wire site.
--
Clint Sharp
Old July 15th 06, 08:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Have a look here - there are many activation keys...

http://www.2wire.com/?p=268

Clint Sharp wrote:
In message .com,
Irongecko writes

Old July 15th 06, 08:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Irongecko wrote:

Im looking for the engineering key for my bt2700hgv router so i can
change the settings (everything is locked to my bt account)
I've seen it mentioned on t'internet in a few places but i havent
actually found the key. Anyone got it by chance?

If you phone your tech support on 08456007020 and ask them they should
be able to give you a key.