Incompetant Bulldog at it again!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 2nd 06, 04:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
GB

Default Incompetant Bulldog at it again!!!!!!!!!!

"guv" wrote in message

I left Bulldog almost 2 years ago, after they initially refused to
honour the sign up offer of 2 months free at the end of my year
contract.

I all got sorted eventually and I left paying the final balance to
leave the poor CS and Accounts of Bulldog as something in my past.

Yesterday, I received a letter from them telling to log into my
account and update my credit card details so they could take the
"87.50 I owe them!"

They signed off with an 0870 number to contact them with!

Needless to say, I owe them nothing and they are not getting another
penny out of me.

Is that some kind of record? 2 years and no contact and then a demand
for money I dont owe?

A short while ago, I had even considered rejoining BD after my current
ISP was having grave problems with download speeds and throttleing. Am
I glad I rejected the tempation

Yep, just the same problem with me, I moved out of my old address 18 months
ago and cancelled the BT line and Bulldog on the same day, despite repeated
phone calls and emails I still get a monthly bill sent to my Hotmail
address, currently around 560 I believe.
I moved out in September, they say I cancelled the following June.
I did ask why if I cancelled in June 2005 why am I still getting billed in
2006 ... no answers except the bills still keep coming.
I did tell them they are a bunch of incompetent morons and will keep a
record of all correspondence that can be forwarded to my Solicitors should
the need arise

GB

Old July 2nd 06, 04:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
R. Mark Clayton

"GB" wrote in message

"guv" wrote in message

[...]

Business customers are just going to love them...