Incompetant Bulldog at it again!!!!!!!!!!

Old July 2nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ian Davies

Default Incompetant Bulldog at it again!!!!!!!!!!

"guv" wrote in message

I left Bulldog almost 2 years ago, after they initially refused to
honour the sign up offer of 2 months free at the end of my year
contract.

So long as you can prove what your agreement was and have confirmation of
payments to the full amount requested you have nothing to be worried about.
Let them take legal action which is what they will do next and claim for
costs. You do need to be able to prove you do not owe anything.
Open and shut case then!