VOIP sending my girlfriend BT Broadband Talk adapter. Will it work?

Old July 2nd 06, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default VOIP sending my girlfriend BT Broadband Talk adapter. Will it work?

"Brian A" wrote in message

[snip]

Canit be done? At the end of the day we are using
broadband so does it matter what country the adapter is
located in?

Thanks

You'd be better to post on
uk.telecom.voip

Follow-ups there, please, ok..?

Yes it will work, but a better plan would be to get an additional ATA and
SIP account then you could talk for free..!

Ivor

Old July 3rd 06, 06:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 19:33:12 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

"Brian A" wrote in message

[snip]

Canit be done? At the end of the day we are using
broadband so does it matter what country the adapter is
located in?

Thanks

You'd be better to post on
uk.telecom.voip

Follow-ups there, please, ok..?

Yes it will work, but a better plan would be to get an additional ATA and
SIP account then you could talk for free..!

Ivor

t would be better with an ATA both ends but, if you have the ATA, and
your g/f wants to call you from the states, there might be a local
sipbroker PSTN access number. That way she could call for local rate
into your ATA. Check out PSTN numbers on sipbroker.com

Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old July 4th 06, 12:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

What is BT?

Old July 4th 06, 10:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

wrote in message
oups.com...
What is BT?