Linksys SPA3000

Old July 3rd 06, 03:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Yaz

Default Linksys SPA3000

Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).

It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype. I
would like to use it on NTL broadband.

The cheapest I have seen including delivery is 58.00.

Yaz

Old July 3rd 06, 05:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).

It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype.
would like to use it on NTL broadband.

The cheapest I have seen including delivery is 58.00.

Yaz

You are speaking to the converted here Yas! I bought a Linksys PAP2 for
under 20 pounds, It WAS locked to Vonage, but not any more. Most of my
traffic goes via VoIPCheap.

Graham.

Old July 3rd 06, 06:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 3 Jul 2006 18:18:51 +0200, "Graham." wrote:

Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).

It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype.
would like to use it on NTL broadband.

The cheapest I have seen including delivery is 58.00.

I've seen it that price inc VAT but ex delivery
Where did you see it at 58 inc delivery?
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old July 4th 06, 07:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Wira One

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:31:09 +0000, Yaz wrote:

Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).

It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype. I
would like to use it on NTL broadband.

The cheapest I have seen including delivery is 58.00.

Yaz

If you saw the SPA3000 for 58 inclusive delivery, that I would say that
it is a bargain!! Ordered mine from broadbandbuyer for 58 (+ P&P) ..
64.34 net .. I'm yet to receive my SPA3000 though.
Old October 5th 06, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 18:26:44 GMT, Wira One
wrote:

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:31:09 +0000, Yaz wrote:

Am on the look out for the cheapest SPA3000 (Sipura, owned by Linksys).

It is for VOIP calls with tremendous oppurtunity. Far better than Skype. I
would like to use it on NTL broadband.

The cheapest I have seen including delivery is 58.00.

Yaz

If you saw the SPA3000 for 58 inclusive delivery, that I would say that
it is a bargain!! Ordered mine from broadbandbuyer for 58 (+ P&P) ..
64.34 net .. I'm yet to receive my SPA3000 though.

Have mine on order from PcBox for over three weeks now, I think there
maybe a shortage?