Help! Need Manual/ USB Driver for Origo AWR-8210

Old July 3rd 06, 08:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zonky

Default Help! Need Manual/ USB Driver for Origo AWR-8210

Can anyone assist?

Z.

--
Please remove my_pants when replying by email.

BOYCOTT MIDAS NZ FOR PLACING ADVERTS DURING LIVE F1 on SKY SPORTS!
http://boycottmidas.blogspot.com/
Old July 4th 06, 05:00 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
gort

On Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:58:02 +0000, Zonky wrote:

Can anyone assist?

Z.

If no luck in here, the guys over at

http://www.adsltech.com/portal/

might be able to help.

Dave

Old July 4th 06, 05:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zonky

gort wrote in newsan.2006.07.04.04.00.23.26080
@privacy.net:

If no luck in here, the guys over at

http://www.adsltech.com/portal/

might be able to help.

Thanks, have already posted there, but with no sucess- they say (safecom)
don't offer support on an old Origo Product.

Z.

Old July 4th 06, 06:12 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martyn Williams

In article ,
says...

Try asking at www.routertech.org. The pre-Safecom guys are there now.
Old July 4th 06, 07:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Zonky

Martyn Williams wrote in
:

Try asking at www.routertech.org. The pre-Safecom guys are there now.

Thanks!

Will give it a try.

Z.

Old July 4th 06, 09:03 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Phil

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006 06:46:58 +0000 (UTC), Zonky
wrote:

Martyn Williams wrote in
:

Try asking at www.routertech.org. The pre-Safecom guys are there now.

Thanks!

Will give it a try.

Z.

If you have no luck, I MIGHT still have it somewhere -let me know.
I've still got an 8210 in the cupboard somewhere, if you want a spare!

Phil