Flavours of BT Broadband

Old July 5th 06, 06:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Bradley

Default Flavours of BT Broadband

I would appreciate it if somewhere could explain the fundemental differences
between BT Broadband and BT Yahoo Broadband.

David Bradley
Old July 5th 06, 08:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

originally BT Broadband seemed to be a Business version and BTY the
domestic. Now BT Broadband [with Yahoo content] seems to be the retail /
domestic product ?

Old July 5th 06, 08:46 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Keith Willcocks

"Christopher" wrote in message
originally BT Broadband seemed to be a Business version and BTY the
domestic. Now BT Broadband [with Yahoo content] seems to be the retail /
domestic product ?

"David Bradley" wrote in message
I would appreciate it if somewhere could explain the fundemental
differences
between BT Broadband and BT Yahoo Broadband.

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.
--
Keith Willcocks

Old July 5th 06, 09:09 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"Keith Willcocks" wrote in message

"Christopher" wrote in message
originally BT Broadband seemed to be a Business version and BTY the
domestic. Now BT Broadband [with Yahoo content] seems to be the retail
/ domestic product ?

"David Bradley" wrote in message
I would appreciate it if somewhere could explain the fundemental
differences
between BT Broadband and BT Yahoo Broadband.

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.
--
Keith Willcocks

As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Old July 5th 06, 09:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.

As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the add-ons
for free

(PS no need to quote sigs)
Old July 5th 06, 09:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"poster" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now
BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.

As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the
add-ons
for free

I bet they do if they call BT and ask to cancel ;o)

Old July 5th 06, 10:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"poster" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now
BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.

As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the
add-ons
for free

(PS no need to quote sigs)

Update from BT - upgrading from BTY Option 3 to total BB Option 3 does come
with free gizmos

Old July 5th 06, 11:48 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xeonwales

Gizmo wrote:
"poster" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote
Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now
BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for "new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.
As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the
add-ons
for free

I bet they do if they call BT and ask to cancel ;o)

Does the Toatal Broadband include line rental charge??
Old July 5th 06, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Christopher

"Xeonwales" wrote in message
Gizmo wrote:
"poster" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote
Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is
now BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for
"new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.
As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages
of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?
Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the
add-ons
for free

I bet they do if they call BT and ask to cancel ;o)

Does the Toatal Broadband include line rental charge??

Do YOU think it does at 9.95 / month ??
Line rental is additional to the Broadband packages.

Old July 5th 06, 03:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Gizmo

"poster" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 09:09, "Christopher" wrote:

"Keith Willcocks" wrote

Sorry, you're already out of date. The retail/domestic product is now
BT
Total Broadband with all sorts of extra gimmicks which are free for
"new
customers only"; loyal customers are expected to pay for them.

As I understand it - if one was totally awake in the very early stages of
Totally Broadband, the gizmos and gimmicks do come free ?

Which is what he said - that loyal, existing customers, don't get the
add-ons
for free

(PS no need to quote sigs)

Update from BT - upgrading from BTY Option 3 to total BB Option 3 does
come with free gizmos

I'm never free ... I always charge