TalkTalk

Old July 5th 06, 09:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xeonwales

Default TalkTalk

First of all, please don't slate me for joining TT.

Over the last week or so, i have been getting kicked off the service
when playing Final Fantasy 11 on my 360. Does anyone know why??

According to there web-site:
'Our fair use policy restricts this high bandwidth activity in peak
hours to allow the majority of customers to use their broadband
connection for normal residential usage (*I.e: surfing, e-mail, *online
gaming* etc*). This allows us to give you a high quality service 24
hours a day, 7 days a week.'

I cannot get a answer via e-mail, and there stupid call centre keep
asking me - what computer are you using to play - I say Xbox 360. They
say what's that.....

Nuff said...

Can anyone please tell me if i can terminate there service as its not as
described??

Thanx!!!

P.S. Please don't slate me!!
Old July 5th 06, 11:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Geoff Winkless

Xeonwales wrote:

Over the last week or so, i have been getting kicked off the service
when playing Final Fantasy 11 on my 360. Does anyone know why??

Depends. Do you mean kicked off the service as in disconnected from your
ADSL? Or kicked off the game servers (for high pings or whatever).

P.S. Please don't slate me!!

Well it's not like you weren't warned.

Geoff
Old July 5th 06, 11:42 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xeonwales

Geoff Winkless wrote:
Xeonwales wrote:

Over the last week or so, i have been getting kicked off the service
when playing Final Fantasy 11 on my 360. Does anyone know why??

Depends. Do you mean kicked off the service as in disconnected from your
ADSL? Or kicked off the game servers (for high pings or whatever).

P.S. Please don't slate me!!

Well it's not like you weren't warned.

Geoff

Lol, I get kicked off the game, but ADSL stays active.
Old July 5th 06, 05:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Xeonwales

Xeonwales wrote:
Geoff Winkless wrote:
Xeonwales wrote:

Over the last week or so, i have been getting kicked off the service
when playing Final Fantasy 11 on my 360. Does anyone know why??

Depends. Do you mean kicked off the service as in disconnected from
your ADSL? Or kicked off the game servers (for high pings or whatever).

P.S. Please don't slate me!!

Well it's not like you weren't warned.

Geoff

Lol, I get kicked off the game, but ADSL stays active.

Problem sorted!! Phoned TT, they advised they may have restricted the
ports the game uses, then they lifted the restriction on my line...

Game working 100% now!!!

Well done TalkTalk