Free World Dialup down..?

Old July 5th 06, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Free World Dialup down..?

Anyone else unable to register with FWD..? My ATA has failed since
yesterday evening, all other accounts (4 Sipgate & 1 Gradwell) working
fine.

The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)

Ivor

Old July 5th 06, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
Anyone else unable to register with FWD..? My ATA has failed since
yesterday evening, all other accounts (4 Sipgate & 1 Gradwell) working
fine.

The FWD site says everything is working smoothly (surprise, surprise..!)

Ivor

FWD service has been awful for a while now!

Seems to be sort of working here.

My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one starting 7 does!

Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!
Old July 5th 06, 05:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

[snip]

FWD service has been awful for a while now!

I only really use it as a termination point for my ipkall US number, so as
to avoid tying up one of my Sipgate lines if I'm on a long call (my friend
in Arizona tends to waffle..!)

Seems to be sort of working here.

My number starting 2 is ok, 5 dont work, but a one
starting 7 does!

My number starts 6 so no clues there..!

Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.

Ivor

Old July 5th 06, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:

Try FWD welcome line @ 55555 if you get registered soon!

Will do but it shows no sign at the moment.

Ivor

Well, the accounts i have registered are okay,dont have 5 starting one
registered, just use call forwarding on it, but its not working... a few
people have been calling the FWD Welcome line, so some things seem to be
working