anyone tried Orb talk

Old July 5th 06, 09:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
¬Stephen Hammond

Default anyone tried Orb talk

http://www.orbtalk.co.uk/

??

Stephen

Old July 5th 06, 10:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
http://www.orbtalk.co.uk/

??

Stephen

Been registered with them for incoming number for a good while... And
never seen servers down yet!
Old July 5th 06, 11:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
http://www.orbtalk.co.uk/

??

Stephen

Been registered with them for incoming number for a good
while... And never seen servers down yet!

Can they be used with an ATA..? What are the settings..?

Ivor

Old July 5th 06, 11:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Ivor Jones wrote:
"Sean" wrote in message

¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
http://www.orbtalk.co.uk/

??

Stephen

Been registered with them for incoming number for a good
while... And never seen servers down yet!

Can they be used with an ATA..? What are the settings..?

Ivor

Yes, usual

talk.orbtalk.co.uk is proxy
Old July 6th 06, 12:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Sean wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:

[blah]
Can they be used with an ATA..? What are the settings..?

[blah]
talk.orbtalk.co.uk is proxy

Nice one. As they also give a free UK geo number, I signed up.

It works fine on Trixbox, so should be easy enough on an ATA. I based
my settings on my voiptalk settings and just changed servers, username
and passwords.

Old July 6th 06, 12:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"paul123" wrote in message
oups.com
Sean wrote:
Ivor Jones wrote:

[blah]
Can they be used with an ATA..? What are the
settings..?

[blah]
talk.orbtalk.co.uk is proxy

Nice one. As they also give a free UK geo number, I
signed up.

It works fine on Trixbox, so should be easy enough on an
ATA. I based my settings on my voiptalk settings and just
changed servers, username and passwords.

I tried signing up last night, got a number ok but the registration kept
failing on the servers.

Ivor