Draytek Vigortalk Adaptors - Bloody Nightmares !!!

Old July 6th 06, 11:53 AM posted to uk.telecom.broadband

Default Draytek Vigortalk Adaptors - Bloody Nightmares !!!

Hi

I have 10 of these in the field, and loads of screaming customers!!!!

Basically, after a few hours/days they think their registered, but
refuse to play ball with the gateway/sip server.

Anyone being getting good success rates with them. Draytel haven't been
exactly dynamic over support!

Regards, Keith

Old July 7th 06, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
poster

On 06 Jul 2006 19:51 GMT, "Ian Davies" wrote:

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message

Are there any firmware updates available for the units?

Try the website.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I'd guess it was a prompt / hint for the OP !