Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes

Old July 6th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Telephoneman

Default Speedtouch 716 & 716WL with easypabx or pbxes

I've got a ST716 and a ST 716WL in 2 locations. I want to set up extensions
on either easypabx or pbxes but I can't get either one to work with the
built in voip ports. I can set up voip phones OK but that kinda misses the
point. I've had voipfone working so I know the boxes work.

Anyone had any experience with these combinations?

TIA

Liam

Old July 6th 06, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
paul123

Telephoneman wrote:
I've got a ST716 and a ST 716WL in 2 locations. I want to set up extensions
on either easypabx or pbxes but I can't get either one to work with the
built in voip ports. I can set up voip phones OK but that kinda misses the
point. I've had voipfone working so I know the boxes work.

Anyone had any experience with these combinations?

TIA

Liam

No experience of easypabx or pbxes, but I'm using an ST716g with the 2
ports set up as extensions of Trixbox/[email protected] I have also had
voipfone working on this setup (but don't use it any more)