Plusnet plus package

Old July 7th 06, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

Default Plusnet plus package

Hi
I'm on Plusnet Broadband Premier at £21.99, mostly because I wanted
p2p
However, I was thinking of dropping to the plus package at £14.99 and
was wondering if there was a better service provider around as the
plusnet email service has become rubbish of late

--

Martin
©¿©¬
Old July 7th 06, 04:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
NoNeedToKnow

On 07 Jul 2006 16:22, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:

I'm on Plusnet Broadband Premier at £21.99, mostly because I wanted p2p
However, I was thinking of dropping to the plus package at £14.99 and

gulp - the plus package would drive your p2p into the ground

was wondering if there was a better service provider around as the
plusnet email service has become rubbish of late

what are you willing to spend?

how much traffic a month do you shift?

Are you willing to leave your pc running all the time, to use off-peak
times for p2p, given some don't restrict p2p off-peak - and even plusnet
doesn't count or limit p2p on PAYG from midnight to 8am - there's someone
who pays 14.99 on the PAYG 2 GB account and regularly transfers 20 - 40 GB
a month with 95+% being in the night hours else he'd be paying a lot more.

If e-mail is the only thing that is giving a problem, get a free account
at postmaster.co.uk or elsewhere (it is a good idea never to need the ISP
mailbox and to have at least a couple of other mail addresses that might
be used as backup)