Just had this by email: Important Announcement for Bulldog Customers

Old July 7th 06, 05:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Who me?

Default Just had this by email: Important Announcement for Bulldog Customers

Just had ths buy email from Bulldog...

Dear

You may have seen in the national press last weekend coverage of Bulldog's
plan to sell its customer base. The purpose of this letter is to inform you
of our intentions and to provide a clearer picture.

Firstly, I can confirm that Cable & Wireless are in discussion with
potential purchasers of the Bulldog retail customer base. This move is
completely consistent with our announcement on 8th June where we specified
that Bulldog was changing its strategy from acquiring new customers in the
residential and small business sectors and would, instead, focus on offering
a wholesale product to major broadband services providers.

Secondly, until any deal is completed, Bulldog will continue to fully
support its customers, retaining all parts of our infrastructure and
organisation. This includes functions such as technical support, customer
service and billing.

Thirdly, I would like to reassure you that Bulldog is committed to securing
a purchaser of the customer base that will continue to provide service to
you on our existing network. That way, there will be no disruption or
changes to your service. With Bulldog's state-of-the-art network still
providing your service, you'll certainly be assured of an ongoing, very high
standard of delivery.

I shall contact you again when I have more information to share with you. In
the meantime we thank you for your continued custom.

Yours sincerely,

John Pluthero
Executive Chairman, UK C&W

--
"Off all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most."
~ Ozzy Osbourne