PAP2 UK Settings

Old July 8th 06, 02:16 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JC

Default PAP2 UK Settings

For everyone looking for PAP2 UK settings, I've replicated the web
setup (admin/advanced mode) from mine to the following page:

http://www.kcip.com/support/pap2uk.html

This is for firmware 3.1.12(LS), downloadable from the Linksys US
site, but strangely not their UK site. If anyone has any suggestions
for fine-tuning this config I'd also be grateful.

Rgds
Jonathan

Old July 11th 06, 10:49 AM
mattpark mattpark is offline
Junior Member

Location: Durham, United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC

I've also posted the firmware he http://ukvoiptalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=209
__________________
UK Specifc VoIP Forum - http://ukvoiptalk.com
Now with new reviews secton at http://ukvoiptalk.com/reviews/
Old July 12th 06, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default thanks

Thanks

Old July 13th 06, 11:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ben

")))' Orange Peel '(((" wrote in message
.uk...
Thanks

You're welcome