Thinking of subscribing to NTL?

Old July 8th 06, 11:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Mark McIntyre

Default Thinking of subscribing to NTL?

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 18:55:32 +0100, in uk.telecom.broadband , Alex
wrote:

Well my advice is don't join them. No use.

I'm sorry to hear you've had problems.

For what its worth I've been with ntl for around three years now, and
its been essentially a good service. I started on 600Kb, and am now on
4Mb, there've been a few glitches but basically good.

--
Mark McIntyre
Old July 9th 06, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Hugh Jampton

On Sat, 08 Jul 2006 23:37:02 +0100, Mark McIntyre wrote:

For what its worth I've been with ntl for around three years now, and
its been essentially a good service. I started on 600Kb, and am now on
4Mb, there've been a few glitches but basically good.

I agree. I've been with them 3 years - not a single problem - only been
down on one occasion. *Much* better than I expected :-)

Nice to be able to praise a company rather than my usual moans :-)
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton
Old July 9th 06, 09:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
David Pladgeman

I have been with NTL for over 3 years, during which they have upgraded the
service a number of times.
I have always found the service to be good.
I would recommend them to you, especially if you live in a 'cabled' area.
Regards
David Pladgeman
http://www.dapsites.com

Old July 9th 06, 10:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Michael Swift

In article , Mark McIntyre
writes
I'm sorry to hear you've had problems.

For what its worth I've been with ntl for around three years now, and
its been essentially a good service. I started on 600Kb, and am now on
4Mb, there've been a few glitches but basically good.

I concur, aside from a dead modem in my first week which was sorted
quickly I have no complaints about My NTL BB service.

I have regular slightly sub 4 meg connections, reliable e-mail though I
do use Berlin for my news groups.

Mike

Yorkshire Halvard Lange