Locked Vonage broadband router

Old July 9th 06, 11:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Simon

Default Locked Vonage broadband router

I use a Draytek 2880V & Sipura SPA-3000 for my VoIP now. I used to use
Vonage when it started up.

I have a Linksys Broadband Router with 2 phone ports model #RT31P2-VU
which is locked to Vonage. Vonage never asked for it back & it's been
in the loft for over 12 months now. Is there anything I can do with
this router. i.e unlock it? If not, is it any use at all for anything?
--
Simon
Old July 9th 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Simon" wrote in message
I use a Draytek 2880V & Sipura SPA-3000 for my VoIP now. I used to use
Vonage when it started up.

I have a Linksys Broadband Router with 2 phone ports model #RT31P2-VU
which is locked to Vonage. Vonage never asked for it back & it's been
in the loft for over 12 months now. Is there anything I can do with
this router. i.e unlock it? If not, is it any use at all for anything?
--
Simon

The RT31P2-VU can be unlocked if you can find the software/code.
I recalled it being on a Russian site? Try a refined Google search to
just look for RT31P2.bin.