PAP2 multiple line setup.

Old July 9th 06, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dayvem

Default PAP2 multiple line setup.

Hi,

I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
and have it working fine with two lines.

When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
(http://www.voipconfig.de/),
where they appear to have FOUR lines.

Do they achieve this using the PAP2 alone, or does it require
[email protected]/Trixbox or similar?

I would also welcome a pointer to sites which you have found OK to
advise with writing dialplans for the UK.

Cheers!
Dave

Old July 9th 06, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Wira One

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
and have it working fine with two lines.

When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
(http://www.voipconfig.de/),
where they appear to have FOUR lines.

The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
two extra lines.

Old July 9th 06, 03:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dayvem

Wira One wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
and have it working fine with two lines.

When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
(http://www.voipconfig.de/),
where they appear to have FOUR lines.

The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
two extra lines.

Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
find a non existent '4 lines' option.

Dayvem

Old July 9th 06, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

On 9 Jul 2006 07:41:36 -0700, "Dayvem"
wrote:

Wira One wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
and have it working fine with two lines.

When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
(http://www.voipconfig.de/),
where they appear to have FOUR lines.

The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
two extra lines.

Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
find a non existent '4 lines' option.

Dayvem

You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
conventionally or by the method described here
www.leafcom.co.uk
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
Old July 11th 06, 01:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dayvem

wrote:

Wira One wrote:

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 07:16:51 -0700, Dayvem wrote:

Hi,

I just purchased an unlocked Linksys PAP2 from broadbandstuff.co.uk,
and have it working fine with two lines.

When I was browsing to find out how dialplans work I found this site
(http://www.voipconfig.de/),
where they appear to have FOUR lines.

The website actually has two extra configuration EXAMPLE tabs instead of
two extra lines.

Thanks, you saved me several hours trawling through my PAP2 admin to
find a non existent '4 lines' option.

Dayvem

You can get additional outgoing lines if you use Voxalot.com either
conventionally or by the method described here
www.leafcom.co.uk
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Thanks Brian - I now have a simple 'multiple account' version working
on the PAP2 thanks to the www.leafcom.co.uk tutorial, and am gaining in
confidence/competence when writing dial plans.

Old July 11th 06, 07:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Brian A

wrote:

Wira One wrote:

[...]

I'm pleased to have been of help - makes it all worthwhile! :-)
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.