call forwarding via modem

Old July 10th 06, 12:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default call forwarding via modem

Hi all, im trying to find a way to forward my incoming skype calls to a
number via my modem...anyone know of any software that can do this
simply for me?
Thanks

Old July 10th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all, im trying to find a way to forward my incoming skype calls to a
number via my modem...anyone know of any software that can do this
simply for me?
Thanks

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve.
What kind of modem? and what is it connected to?
Are you trying to divert data/fax traffic to a pstn line?

Whatever it is, I suspect the answer will entail ditching Skype and
replacing it with a proper VoIP. ;-)

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Old July 11th 06, 01:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

I've got a modem in my computer connected to the local pstn line. Id
like to, when a skype call comes in, be able to dial my cell
phone/voicemailbox via my modem and forawrd my call (without using
skypeout)

Make any sense?

Graham. wrote:
ups.com...

Old July 12th 06, 01:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Skpye is stupid, and incomparable with most things (in my opinion) don't
think you can do what you want
Old July 13th 06, 12:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Graham.

How about a separate newsgroup uk.telecom.skype :-)
Then we sip voip snobs can get some peace.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Lets announce a CFV for
uk.telecom.skype-tesco-vonage

--
Graham.
%Profound_observation%

Old July 13th 06, 02:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
"Graham." wrote in message

How about a separate newsgroup uk.telecom.skype :-)
Then we sip voip snobs can get some peace.
Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.

Lets announce a CFV for
uk.telecom.skype-tesco-vonage

How about uk.telecom.dexter - if we can make him stay there, that is

or uk.telecom.small.appendage