Euro1net looks good free phone calls for £210 for 18 months

Old July 11th 06, 12:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
¬Stephen Hammond

Default Euro1net looks good free phone calls for £210 for 18 months

http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/

Stephen

Old July 11th 06, 03:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Martin Jay

In message , ¬Stephen Hammond
writes
http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/

I've never heard of them.

And in general I'd steer clear of these pay up front deals.
--
Martin Jay
Phone/SMS: +44 7740 191877
Old July 11th 06, 04:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.broadband
Ivor Jones

"Martin Jay" wrote in message

In message ,
¬Stephen Hammond writes
http://www.euro1net.com/freebroadband/

I've never heard of them.

And in general I'd steer clear of these pay up front
deals.

Free for £210..? Sounds like a bit of an oxymoron to me.

Ivor